Monday, March 2, 2009

On Eagle's Wing...


And He will raise you up on eagle's wings. Bear you on the breath of dawn. Make you to shine like the sun. And hold you in the palm of His Hand.



I was sitting in church on Sunday just taken in these lyrics to this song, On Eagle's Wings. To know that I serve an awesome God is such a breathe taken experience. I think about the past year & everything that I have been through...I know that my God would NOT put me more than I can bare. He has been at my side even when I didn't think anyone was there. I always believe there's a reason for everything that happens in life.
Kaleb is growing everyday, which is crazy to know he will be 4 months next week! :) He gets to spend his first weekend with his grandparents (paternal). I'm blessed to know that I have their support when it comes to Kaleb. He is a healthy, happy & growing baby! I have no one to thank but God!

No comments:

Post a Comment