Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's been awhile...



I know it's been a while since the last time I blogged...a lot has happened since then.  I moved back to Houston from Dallas/Ft. Worth back in December 2010.  The guy that I gave a chance...well we lasted 9 mths...that's some drama that I won't get into but let's just say you can never put anything past anyone!
Smokey (Xterra) died on me...transmission went out...now I'm the proud owner of Smokey Jr. (Camry)!


Since things ended a year ago with the guy I met my birthday weekend in 2010...I basically kinda gave up on love, relationships and just men in general. Every time I thought a "good" guy came along they proved me wrong and let me know they were the guys that I wanted to stay away from.  But I joined a dating site (yes, me a dating site, I know right?!), most of the guys came across as the same as I've dealt with already. With the exception of one guy, that came at me in a manner that intrigued me.  I just think to myself, where has he been hiding and why on earth is he single?! LOL


Up to date...let's see I'll be 30 this year which I will definitely embrace and leave all the drama, confusion and craziness in my 20's.  I have enjoyed my  20's and also have learned a lot of who I am as a person, woman, mother, friend and lover.  I care a lot with my heart but I have walls that mask it, since I don't trust my heart to lead me. Everyday I try to trust my heart more than the last day.


As far as the guy that I met on the dating site, we're growing and learning more about each other everyday.  All I can do is trust God to lead our footsteps in the right direction. Within the year of getting to know each other, there's been trials and tribulations that I think most females would be like forget it and walk away. I care a lot about him and hopefully this leads to more in the future.


To kick off embracing my 30's, a group of friends and some family went to Montego Bay, Jamaica...I love nature and everything God has created.  The scenery was beautiful...I wish I had a vacation home or timeshare. Waking up to the picture below was awesome, I didn't want to come back to the USA.  I definitely enjoyed myself and I plan on going back. Hopefully this time with a significant other.


"LIFE is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness,appreciating the memories and learning from the PAST!"

No comments:

Post a Comment