Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's been a minute...


I can't believe I haven't blogged in over a year...so much has been going on. Celebrated lil man's first birthday to his 1st Christmas that involves him opening up gifts. He is a lil character I must say. I've been blessed through every trial & adversity I've been through because this has made me a stronger person, woman & mother.

Kaleb is now 20 mths going on 3 yrs old...lol, jk! He's Mr. Independent & only wants to be loved up on when he's sleepy. He has a toddler bed now, which surprisingly he stays in or climbs in when he's sleepy. I love him deeply...never knew I could love a lil person this deeply.

Things are getting better when it comes to his father...I know the Lord is working behind the scene & this is only making me to accept that things don't happen on my time but on the Lord's time. Regardless of how he is acting or being, I would like to maintain a cordial relationship with him for lil man's sake.

The desires of my heart are being filled lil by lil as time goes on. I know to keep things going in a positive direction I need to continue to be submissive towards God. I trust Him fully & won't let anything that is controlled by humans to get me down. I'll definitely keep going even once I reach my goals & desires.

"Only being me...that's all I can be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment