Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is it...

Well it's been a crazy 2 to 3 months...I have reconnected with someone that I thought I would only bump into maybe once or that what we had was gone. This time around I'm not going to let what is currently going on slip away. I got to spend time with him this past weekend. It was pretty much a good time...we talked about things in the past & stuff going on in the present. The future wasn't brought up since you never know what that might entitle...we enjoy each others company. All I can do is wait & see what each day brings...just sucks I'm still in the D & he's in the H...where hopefully I'll be able to relocate soon with a job offer! I'll keep what's going on between us updated as time pass. But til then all I can do is live for the time being!


Kaleb is embarking on 9 mths now...it's crazy how fast time is passing by! This lil' one will be one before you know it. He's climbing on everything, standing against the wall, table, ottoman, or me...lol! My lil' man is starting to become more independent, where he's content to playing with his toys on the floor, crawling from room to room. So imagine when he's able to walk this is going to be a mess! LOL! But he's a mama's boy now...not because I spoil him but because he feels the love from me the most. There's nothing like a parents' love to their child!



"Faith is confidence & assurance about the things we hope for according to the promises of God"- Joel Osteen












No comments:

Post a Comment