Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Expect the Unexpected


I've been a mother for approx. 11 weeks...it's been a wonderful experience in my life. I truly believe it's one of the best gifts God can give us. It is a struggle to be able to be the mother & the father in my case. My son's father, at this point not taking apart of his life, but I do have the support of the grandparents from that side. Which I will always be grateful for their love & support of their grandson. Even though he's not in his son's life, I'm not bitter, angry or mad...I'm just disappointed...known him for 6 years now, never thought he would do me like he has. But it's all good, I know God has Kaleb & me. By God's grace/will...he will decide to partake in his son's life. Still praying about that though.


All in all, I can't complain though! I remember putting on my letterman jacket in high school, expect the unexpected. I guess that's the summary of my life...lol!

Well once I'm at home, I'll more than likely spruce up my blog even more. Well til next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment