Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things About Lboog




1. My middle name is Shantel
2. My son has an older cousin name Caleb...so there's a big Caleb & lil' Kaleb.
3. I moved to DFW area to pursue my career.
4. Even though my brother & I are 5 years apart, we're still close.
5. I will NOT date anyone from Louisiana, sorry I have family from both the north & the south parts of the Boot!
6. My favorite cartoon character is tweetie...no one would have guessed it.
7. Kaleb's dad & I have the same tatts...I got mine a year before him though...
8. I'm a neat freak!
9. I love Prince's music.
10. Nature is my peace!
11. I learned a lot about myself & friends in 2008
12. I'm a Christian before anything regardless what's going on in my life.
13. Even though I've had my heart broken last year, I'm not the typical scorn female...I will actually give other guys a chance.
14. Trying to avoid a particular guy...
15. Just been dating, not looking for anything too serious...still need to let my heart heal.
16. I love getting pedis!
17. I love old school & R & B music
18. Don't mess with my food! Especially seafood! LOL!
19. I don't wear make up!
20. I don't wear my emotions on my sleeves.
21. If you don't know, I'm very sarcastic!
22. Even though I've been through a lot, I still wouldn't trade or change my life for anything.
23. My favorite movies are Coming to America & Dirty Dancing.
24. I get my eyebrows threaded versus waxed!
25. I cherish my faith, son & family...

BONUS!!!

'Til this past year, I fully understand the saying I love you so much I hate you...I don't actually hate him...just don't like the situation we're in, that's all!

I thought I knew who my friends were but this past year put that in perspective.

I thought I knew myself til I went through all the trials & adversities which has made me a stronger woman & person...I know what I will & won't tolerate.

Got a F it attitude most of the time now.

Putting my son & me first...damn a guy...he comes 3rd...well actually 4th since God should be number 1! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment